Monday 25 May 2009

I am bad at blogging. (Alternate title: I am not in fucking college anymore.)


I need to stop drinking like I'm 20 years old, without a care in the world, fucking about SUNY Cortland and barely working at a shitty retail job. I am going to be 25 next month, I am working full-time, and I go to school. Despite this harsh reality check (holy FUCK I am going to be 25) I still pound beers like it's going out of style.

But I like beer pong and I like Irish Car Bombs and I really like going to Fulgum's and seeing every fucking person from middle school there dancing to a DJ with a machine creating fog and people falling all over the place and arguing with the bouncer about how charging a cover for that dump of a bar is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Despite the fun I had I do not like that I think it's a grand idea to go back to someone's house at 3 in the morning and play another two rounds of beer pong, only to have our asses handed to us, pass out cold at 4:30 and then wake up regretting that my mother chose life.

That's all I can muster up at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment